This policy was last modified on October 14, 2015.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, and often when a purchase of services is made at our physical store or on-location where services are rendered.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer services - Your information helps us to more effective respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to sent you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
If we decide to change our privacy, we will post those changes on this page.
Silver Bullet Computer Services
1119 Highway 59 N
Bowie, TX 76230